Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
Our designs are made with the utmost attention to ensure they fit all body types.
Start here: Compare your measurements (bust, waist, and hip measurements) to the sizing chart. If you are deciding between two sizes, go with the smaller one as our sizes run a little larger. Have a second person measure you for the most precise measures. Hold the measuring tape snugly but not tightly against your body.
What to do if you are in between two sizes?
If you prefer a tighter fit, you can choose a size smaller. But if you love a loose fit, go for a larger size.
Please note that due to the nature of our manufacturing process the product size and colour may vary slightly. Kindly refer to the Garment sizing chart below for more details
All dimensions are given in inches
Linen Aurora Top (Angora White)
A beautifully created Linen Aurora Top speaks for itself. The purity and softness of European Linens, sleeves hemmed with Kantha work, and a placket adorned with coconut husk buttons make this linen top unique. Explore and pair this beauty with any pants now.
- Includes one Top
- Color in the Picture : Angora White
- Made from 100% European Linen
- Model’s Body Measurements (inches): Height-5'9.5″, Bust-34″, Waist-30″, Hips-39″
- Model is wearing S size
- Garment Length – 33″ (84cm)
- Wash Care: Machine washable. Read Our https://livelinen.com/blogs/stories/linen-wash-and-care-guide.
- Note: Color may slightly differ due to different displays & lighting conditions. Please note that all our garments are without inner lining.