Men’s Shirt Guide
Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
Our designs are made with the utmost attention to ensure they fit all body types.
Start here: Compare your measurements (chest, waist, and hip measurements) to the sizing chart. If you are deciding between two sizes, go with the smaller one as our sizes run a little larger. Have a second person measure you for the most precise measures. Hold the measuring tape snugly but not tightly against your body.
What to do if you are in between two sizes?
If you prefer a tighter fit, you can choose a size smaller. But if you love a loose fit, go for a larger size.
Please note that due to the nature of our manufacturing process, the product size and colour may vary slightly. Kindly refer to the Garment sizing chart below for more details
All dimensions are given in inches
Linen Eden Shirt (Clay Caffeine)
A glimpse at our Linen Eden Shirt with a classic collar decorated with conscious coconut husk buttons followed on the sleeves. All you can expect from our European Linens is the most gentle touch, easy-to-wash qualities, and traditional work running down the placket of the shirt. Also, twin pockets on the front with a flap are functional to keep anything. Shop for quality and style from Live Linen.
- Includes one Shirt
- Color in the Picture- Clay Caffeine
- Made from 100% European Linen
- Model’s Body Measurements (inches): Height-5.11″, Chest-38″, Waist-30″, Hips-37″
- Model is wearing S size
- Garment Length – 28″ (71cm)
- Wash Care: Machine washable. Read Our http://livelinen.com/blogs/stories/linen-wash-and-care-guide.
- Note: Color may slightly differ due to different displays & lighting conditions. Please note that all our garments are without inner lining.