Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
Our designs are made with the utmost attention to ensure they fit all body types.
Start here: Compare your measurements (bust, waist, and hip measurements) to the sizing chart. If you are deciding between two sizes, go with the smaller one as our sizes run a little larger. Have a second person measure you for the most precise measures. Hold the measuring tape snugly but not tightly against your body.
What to do if you are in between two sizes?
If you prefer a tighter fit, you can choose a size smaller. But if you love a loose fit, go for a larger size.
Please note that due to the nature of our manufacturing process the product size and colour may vary slightly. Kindly refer to the Garment sizing chart below for more details
All dimensions are given in inches
Linen Candace Co-Ord Set (Angora White)
Presenting a magnificent Linen Candace Co-ord to set a statement among your loved ones. Curated with art and the exceptional efforts of each artisan, this co-ord is delightful. The round neck top with a subtle back slit opening and full-sleeved look adds beauty to the set. Its flexible waistband keeps you active at all times while being exceptionally comfy. Try our European Linens today.
- Includes one Co-Ord Sets
- Color in the Picture- Angora White
- Made from 100% European Linen
- Model’s Body Measurements (inches): Height-5'9.5″, Bust-34″, Waist-30″, Hips-39″
- Model is wearing S size
- Garment Length -Top-28″ & Bottom-38″ / Top – (71cm) & Bottom – (97cm)
- Wash Care: Machine washable. Read Our https://livelinen.com/blogs/stories/linen-wash-and-care-guide.
- Note: Color may slightly differ due to different displays & lighting conditions. Please note that all our garments are without inner lining.