Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
Our designs are made with the utmost attention to ensure they fit all body types.
Start here: Compare your measurements (bust, waist, and hip measurements) to the sizing chart. If you are deciding between two sizes, go with the smaller one as our sizes run a little larger. Have a second person measure you for the most precise measures. Hold the measuring tape snugly but not tightly against your body.
What to do if you are in between two sizes?
If you prefer a tighter fit, you can choose a size smaller. But if you love a loose fit, go for a larger size.
Please note that due to the nature of our manufacturing process the product size and colour may vary slightly. Kindly refer to the Garment sizing chart below for more details
All dimensions are given in inches
Linen Bray Shirt Dress (Angora White)
A button-down Linen Bray Shirt Dress is adorned with coconut husk buttons on the placket running down. The classic collar gives the dress a formal vibe, so you can wear it comfortably to a workplace and stay confident. Discover our European Linens here and now!
- Includes one Dress
- Color in the Picture- Angora White
- Made from 100% European Linen
- Model’s Body Measurements (inches): Height-5'8″, Bust-32″, Waist-26″, Hips-39″
- Model is wearing S size
- Garment Length – 41″ (104cm)
- Wash Care: Machine washable. Read Our http://livelinen.com/blogs/stories/linen-wash-and-care-guide.
- Note: Color may slightly differ due to different displays & lighting conditions. Please note that all our garments are without inner lining.